Turmeric CO2 Oil #TUR32072
Certified Organic Star-K Kosher
Dietary Supplement Topical Skin & Hare Care
Aromatherapy Topical Therapeutic Massage Oil
The Materia Organica Low-Pressure CO2-extraction process preserve the natural nutrients of this powerful therapeutic root.
About a 1000 years ago, turmeric became an Ayurvedic staple known for its Internal and topical attributes.
Turmeric Oil is yellow in color with spicy woody notes.
Total Turmerone is over 60%
Ar-Turmerone is the most abundant component.
Second is Alpha-turmerone.
Third is Beta-Turmerone
Fourth is Curlone.
Fifth is caryophyllene.
Sixth is eucalyptol.
Seventh is a-phellandrene.
- Pure Turmeric Oil
- Co2 Extracted, No Solvents used
- NO Irradiation NO Sterilization
- No Additives, Fillers, or Other Ingredients
- Non-GMO, Vegetarian / Vegan, Non-Irradiated
- Harvested and Processed in India
Each batch of Turmeric Oil is 3rd-party laboratory tested in India. They are again 3rd-party laboratory tested in the USA before being released from the Materia Organica quarantine.
Lab results are provided in every CoA
Materia Organica Turmeric CO2 Oil is not Labeled For Retail Sale. It requires labeling accordance with F.D.A. requirements..
- Contact Materia Organica for Supporting Documents,
Lab reports and current Bulk Pricing.
- Available Bulk in 100g, 1kilo and 5 kilos.