Tulsi "Indian Holy Basil"
Water Extracted, Water Soluble
(Certified Organic - Star-K Kosher)
• Tulsi “Indian Holy Basil Powder, 60 Mesh Powder, Certified Organic, Crude Powder
• Tulsi “Indian Holy Basil Extract Powder, 6-Fold, Water Extracted, Water Soluble (Dense or Fluffy)
• Tulsi “Indian Holy Basil Extract Paste, 6-Fold, Water Extracted, 99.99% Water Soluble
• Tulsi “Indian Holy Basil Oil, Wild Crafted, Steam Distilled
• Tulsi “Indian Holy Basil" Oleoresin, Organic Item #10773
Scientific Name: Ocimum tenuiflorum (synonym Ocimum sanctum)
Also known as: Indian basil, tulasi, thulasi or Known as tulsi in India
Tulsi is an aromatic plant in the family Lamiaceae which is native to the Indian subcontinent and widespread as a cultivated plant throughout the Southeast Asian tropics.
Tulsi is still worshiped as a sacred plant and is used in ceremonies.
Tulsi is native to Southeast Asian tropics and India.
Tulsi is widely used for its antimicrobial Activity internally and is also well documented as a natural alternative to toxic preservatives.
Bulk Tulsi Extract
Bulk Tulsi Extract Organic
Wholesale Tulsi Extract Organic